Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

My dizzy husband would like to know why is more than one sheep not called sheeps??

What are some things that people cant be ALLERGIC to?

ALLergy or Cold???????
I do suffer from allergies. Just this past weekend I started with a sore throat and low grade fever. Then it hit my nose and now has settled into my chest! Should I see my dr or my allergist???
I...

Is there any website on how to cure a miserable life?

Has anyone got a cure for sinusitis without taking antibiotics?

If someone drinks every day is that person an alcoholic?

When did you last sneeze?
i have sneezed several times while typing this Question....

Can you be allergic to a pet even if the allergy test says you're not?
My skin allergy test showed no allergies to pet dander or anything like that (just to pollen). Yet sometimes when I'm near my dog I get asthmatic type symptoms. I've decided it can be 1 of 3...

Really swollen...help please FAST?
my mom woke up this morning with an unbelievably swollen eye... it's oozing some...

earlier this week, she was told by a masseuse that if you put hydrogen peroxide into your ear, it ...

How can i get rid of red eyes? (clear eyes is not helping)?
every i wake up up wit hred eyes , even if i've rested enogh. what can i do?...

Has anyone got a homemade remedy for insect bites.I've got 2 beauties and they're itching like hell.?

What's wrong with me?
I am allergic to EVERYTHING!!! I break out when I come in contact with lotion, shampoo, soap, tears, sweat, plants, shellfish, or when I get sunburned. I was fine until a few years ago when they ...

Can you become allergic to something over a period of time ?
Something you haven't been allergic to before....

Nose spray question?
i need soemthing for my nose but i dont like nose sprays i want something that i can put around my nose that will clear it too like a topical thing i know that vicks has something but i dont know the ...

What happens if your lactose intorelant and still drink a lot of milk?

Problem with dark circles, itchy, red eyes??
Hi...My son's eyes have dark circles around them, are all swollen, he says they itch and sting and they hurt when he trys to close them...he looks like a ghost from a horror film... He gets this ...

Can somebody help me I have the most bizarre problem,?
for about 3 days now, the roof of my mouth has been extremly itchy, and it's been driving me mad .

has anybody had this before and what did you do to cure it ?...

I just lightly blew my nose and nothing but blood came out !?
I am currently in a very dusty and dry enviornment. Will this turn into an infection ? Help.....
Additional Details
I'm working,...

When did you last have an allergic reaction?

Additional Details
and what caused it?...

Could I Be Allergic To My House?
I'm suffering from chronic sinus problems due to allergies. When I am in my home I get "stuffed up", a rash and dizzy. When I leave the house, the allergy symptoms clear up. We have ...

Pulse
Can a person be allergic to cigarette smoke?
Is such a thing possible?

mitali i
Rating
yes

Meg
Rating
Yes, I'm very allergic to smoke. I break out in hives and I can't breath if I'm around it.

jo
Rating
Breathing difficulty - Burning in chest - Sore eyes - Tingly tongue- Runny nose. Yes

Saltydoc
Rating
Yes! Smoking is a common risk factor for asthma in young children.

angelbaby7595
Yes you can have allergies to cigeratte smoke along with a number of things.

jamsandekar_shweta
Rating
yes

zaboomafooasaurus
Rating
yes, i am.

b_friskey
sure they can

nurse curtis
Rating
I am glad that you asked this question.

The answer is you can be allergic to absolutely anything. My mother in law has an allergy to cigarette smoke and it gives her severe migraines.

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
Yes ! It is one of the most common allergies and 100% curable.
Just like any other allergy !

English gothic
it makes me choke discusting stuff

rosegonnuts
Rating
yes i am myself chest tigthness, headaches, coughing
if I'm around it to much it gets harder to breath

just me
I think it is an irritant more than an allergen. I am allergic to ragweed pollen. My eyes and throat swell and I sneeze so much my nose becomes sore. With cigarette smoke, I just sneeze, no swelling no long lasting effects.

brown12687
yes

Çålïeñ†e
Rating
Yes very much so... My son got Allergies from his father smoking around him

bluesky
Yes I myself am alergicv to cigarett smoke because it makes me cough and I couldnt breath well

happy!
Rating
yes unfortunately.
even worse, a person can be addicted to cigarettes and be allergic..God forbid!

☼§Tammers§☼
Rating
yes it is possible

mystina777
Yes. I'm allergic to it. I get zits and eczema if I am around it too much.

heee
Rating
yes, smoking once interfered with my allergies when around my sister.

sassydontpm
Rating
NO! You can only be allergic to a protein. Smoke has no protein so therefore, it's chemically impossible to be 'allergic' to it. However.. it is an irritant and can cause runny nose, watery eyes, difficulty breathing, headache, etc.. just like exhaust fumes, but it's not a true allergy attack.

auntb93again
Rating
Oh, yes; a lot of people are. That's part of how the whole thing of making people go outside to smoke began. No one who is a non-smoker themselves likes the smell of cigarettes, but some people really get nauseous, or have asthma attacks as a reaction to cigarette smoke. I get nauseous, and sometimes cough and have a tightness in my chest as well, from second-hand smoke if it is in a closed space, or even if I am down-wind of someone smoking outdoors. I don't know if that's literally an allergy, or just sensitivity, since I used to smoke myself some 30 years ago.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, April 18, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy