Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

I have strept throat, and Im allergic to penicillin, can take amoxicillin or keflex instead?
i dont have a way to go to the doctor because i have no money and no car, but i have these 2 med's here at the house, i know that they arent supposed to work if they sit there for so long, but ...

10 PTS QUICK!!!Can you help!?
My dad has an allergic reaction. His lip and cheeck is very swollen. His eyes are also kind red.... What should I do??
Additional Details

Sinus congestion?
Does sinus congestion in ears and head cause you eyes to be senstivie and blurry? I also been dizzy ...

What's the best hay fever cure?
I have been trying local honey this year instead of those horrible tablets that make me feel rotten. what have you tried?
What works?...

I suffer from asthma can freesias affect it when i have some in house i cant breath?

I suffer frm sinus but can't find wot I am allergic to? When I get up at 7:30am,y do I get stuffd nose 4 1hr?
It happens to me every morning now. I get that cold/ flu feeling after I get up and stuffy nose along with a few sneezes later. I then have to take some anti hayfever medicine like tesco's one a ...

Spring time allergies are hitting me harder then normal already. Any suggestions?
After a walk through the park this morning, I know it's going to be a rough couple of months. I plan on buying antihistamines later today but what else can you suggest to combat spring ...

Is there anything strong than claritan-D for allergies?
My husband has allergies and claritan doesn't always help. Can the doctor prescribe something better. Does anyone have any suggestions. It drives me crazy that he sneezes all day and it ...

Has any one out there had a allergy due to cold weather during winter?
i have a persistent sore throat whent to urgent care they did culture was neg but they saw nothing wrong so tell me can witers cold are irrate your throat all day every day let me know if you have ...

Anyone get hayfever? Allergies to pollen?
I get really bad hayfever this time of year and yesterday I took Zyrtec for it. I had sore eyes all day, they felt as though they were bruised whenever I put any pressure on them, this morning when I ...

Do you have a home remedy for?
that allergy/sinus constant drainage tickle in the back of your throat that causes you to cough your head off (especially at night). I am a nurse and I've tried every OTC and Rx I have, but ...

Im wheat intolerant could i be yeast intolerant?
Am suffering with same symptoms that i get when ive eaten wheat eg bloatedness,indigestion,tummy ache etc,have only noticed this after drinking guinness
Additional Details

Can an 8 month old child be allergic to all fruits?
I have given him:

Stawberries
Peaches
Pinapples
Pears
Sweet Potatoes

What could it be???...

Help with nasal allergies?
I have had nasal allergies for years that are getting worse. It feels like there are little bugs crawling around in my nose. If i roll over in bed, bend over or touch my nose it is automatic ...

Why are childhood allergies, juvenile diabetes, and asthma so common today.?
"Back in the Day", (1950's & 60's), when I was in school, we would have been appalled if some kid had said they were allergic to peanut butter. One of my brothers had asthma, ...

What are the symptoms of this sickness I have?
since wednesday, may 23rd 2007, i have been featured with running/ stuffy nose, puffed up eyes, itchy && sore throat, bad head aches, and major sleepiness. does any one have a clue wat i ...

Beer Allergy?
Whenever I drink beer (any kind except corona) I get this extremely full feeling and have a hard time breathing since I feel so full - has anyone heard of this or experienced this? If so is there ...

What is an ideopathic allergy?

Does beer make you break down with hives?
I changed beers about 5 months ago to Natural light from Miller Lite and started breaking down with hives. Was it the change of beer or could it have been something else. I'm taking pills for ...

After my mum ate a handful of grapes her ears and tongue got itchy. This also happened before when she ate ?
kiwi fruit. Is she allergic?...

shorti
Bad taste in my mouth?
i've been having this bad taste in my mouth for over a week ever since cleaning up, there was heavy dust in the area, and it upset my allergies making me sneeze and cough. i'm assuming some dust got in my throat and i have to keep spitting . i always brush my teeth day and night, floss use mouth wash( i don't think i have a tooth infection). i gargled w/ salt water twice this week. do you think if i keep on gargling w/ salt water this bad taste will go away? or is there something else i should try?

fairly smart
Rating
On top of all what they above said...you need to clean more often so this doesn't happen!

badgirl10134
i dont have a clue

Tucker
Rating
does it taste like cow sikin??? or windows??? QUARk

vanessa
Rating
its probably from your allergies.

robert m
Rating
Drink lots of Rum to cut the dust.

Jen-Jen
It could also be cotton mouth/dry mouth. If it persists, I would see your doctor or get a referral for an E.N.T. (ears nose throat). Good luck!

yeseniaocenasek
it is your allegies and you might want to get some alergie meds.

fivestarroyaltravel
Rating
It sounds like you might be having a reaction to some of the meds you could be taking for allergies

Tinkerbel
Rating
probably you're getting a cold virus... drink more water to give a bath to your inner body. Or you might have some virus to your intestine...

Ted T
You say you were cleaning. Were you using one of those spray cleaners? They contain all sorts of horrible chemicals which can cause problems.

piyu
Cough is caused by a number of ailments.
It can be treated by over the counter medicines
or home remedies. More information available
at http://ailments.in/cough.html

Dust in the Wind
Rating
A bad taste can indicate several problems. You may well just have post nasal drip from the dust allergies (I have dust and mold allergy too). But, it can also indicate an infection of the sinus, tonsils, strep throat of even in your ear, or a bad tooth. Those of us who have allergies fight these things all the time. So, if its still there next week see the doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy