Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Why is it so hard to imagine what it would be like before i was born or if i just simply didn't exist?
cause you wouldnt see, hear, feel, taste,or smell, you wouldnt have any self ...

Sometimes when I cough hard a white thick chunky like substance comes up that is smelly and waxy? What is it?
It does not happen very often like maybe once or twice a year. Today I coughed and two chunks of it came up. I know that this is sort of a grose question but have never heard of this and am very ...

I have a Cough?
I have a cough that is not producing any(or very little) phelm. It mostly makes me cough when I breathe in really deeply, or when I am at work( I work as a dog groomer). I'm wondering if this is ...

Can a person be allergic to soymilk?

How can I stop my nose from running non-stop? I have a cold but don't want to take drugs from the Chemist?

Is it weird to enjoy sneezing?

Alergic to insect bites?
my son has a a reaction to insect bite that is severe if not treated within 20mins he takes piriton and if it doesnt work then its hospital ,his school needs a list of what the signs and symptoms are ...

Could craving white bread be a symptom of an allergy in my son?
We don't eat very much bread in our house. For sandwiches or toast we use whole wheat. Whenever I buy a sourdough baguette, we have rolls/buns/biscuits during the holidays or really any form ...

Can anyone help? severe allergy to carpet?
My partner and i have just moved into the home of our dreams, but one major problem has arisen. Since moving in my bf has been having very serious allergy problems, he has had to be hospitalised at ...

HELP MY FRIEND IS ALLERgIC TO EVERYTHING! 10 points best answer?
my friend just found out she is allergic to sugar, milk, soy, wheat, and eggs... what can she eat at a birthday party?...

How can we stop use of carrybags?

My eye is red?
my right eye is red and my is starting to shut i can see some small red thing in my eye

The small thing in my eye is dark ...

Allergy to gloves?
i get an allergy onmy hands by wearing latex gloves, is it beause of the latex rubber or the corn starch powder used in it..if so how can i know what is causing ...

Our little hamster "Butterscotch" keeps sneezing.Does he have a cold? What to do?

Additional Details
This probably should be in pets category,woops....

My sister she is allergic to..?
ok my sister she is allergic to clothes like all sorts and she loves to make clothes and they are very beautiful but she keeps going to the doctor and getting her medicine evry 2 days...how can i ...

Is there such a thing as a slight lactose intolerance?
because if there is, i think thats what i am....

Is there any connection bee tween a rash and anxiety?
during this year i`ve been under a huge amount of work, and i started to have a rash all over my hands neck and back. Please tell me if this is just my ...

Is it possibl that anybody could get an allergic reaction from a IV from the hospital?
I was in the hospital last year and i dont think the IV was in right my hand swell up from it and arm.Five days after that my skin started swelling now its in my body where it just blows up every ...

I'm looking for a website that helps people who are allergic to nickel?

Why put Sudafed behind the counter?
I think that is the dumbest idea ever. Thats not really accomplishing anything, anyone 18+ can still buy it, all they have to do is ask now. I could see if they ran a criminal backround check (which ...

rasher
At night my scalp itches like crazy!?
when I lay my head to sleep I cant get to sleep because my head itches that badly. I have to drink alcohol in order to get to sleep! I have tried scalp treatments like tgel,oiltrum,head n shoulders etc... nothing works. ive asked both my dermatologist and hair dresser and both said my scalp looks healthy? this is driving me insane please help anyone.

healthwriter
Can there be dust mites on your mattress or pillow? It is worth checking out because if you are only having severe itching at night, that is a likely cause.

Nick A
Rating
Maybe it's the cover for your pillow that irritates you. Try changing it. And don't sleep with any gel or anything in your hair, bad for the scalp.

Jimmy TightLips
Rating
It may be that you're allergic to the shampoo you're using. You'll need to keep buying different ones until you find one that isn't irritant.

toastette
look, don't make an itchy scalp an excuse for drinking. stop drinking because alcohol taxes every organ in your body and will make your scalp itch worse. make sure you don't have head lice. if not, then just wash hair with a mild shampoo, baby shampoo will do for now. then rinse it out and pour 7oz warm water mixed together with 1 oz of apple cider vinegar onto your head. make sure to rub this into your scalp. after a minute or so, just rinse clean with cool water. cool water is the key. the vinegar cleans out the open pores on your scalp and the cool water closes the clean pores. do not use conditioner or any other hair products and see the difference right away. the vinegar is a detangler as well.

Francesca
Rating
This has nothing to do with your scalp and I'm surprised if you went to a derm that they didn't tell you that this is a case of Anxiety.

Which will occur when your body tries to settle down. Some people twitch, it could be an itchy foot. Anything. Something durring the day is getting to you and your probably surpressing it so when you lay still and try to drift off to sleep your body doesn't know how to shut down.

See your regular PCP and explain this. You probably have other symtoms that your overlooking.

Google anxiety and see if any of the symptoms fit you..during the day

Good Luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy