Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Is it possible to develop an allergy out of the blue. I haven't changed anything in my life.?
For the last six weeks I have had classic symptoms,.....nettle rash, tingling swollen lips, wheezing as soon as the anti- hystamine tablets wear off. The tablets usually last 12 hours. Any ...

Can a person be allergic to cigarette smoke?
Is such a thing possible?...

Is there such an allergy such as being allergic to grass?

IV JUST GOT 2 BEAUTIFULLY KITTENS. iv found out I'm allergic to them?
WHAT CAN I DO? DONT TELL ME TO GET RID OF THEM. MY EYES ARE VERY SORE AND ITCHY. PLEASE HELP. IM DESPERATE...

What is the best chocolate in the world?
I need to buy chocolate as a gift for my chocoholic ...

If you have incredably itchy hands and nothing helps, what could be taken to stop the itchness?
My mom has used antihestimene tablets and cream but nothing has helped to take the itchyness away? Please can anyone give some advise....

What does it mean when my throat and tongue itch after eating certain apples?

Will mold grow on white bread?

I'm allergic to detergents,what should I do about it?
Is there any way to simply get rid of that allergy? I'm quite troubled by it....

I have i.b.s any suggestions on making me better?
i have ibs which is a bowel problem, can any one help in making my life ...

What are you allergic to?

How do i know if im allergic to nuts?
i would like to know if there is any way of finding out if i am allergic to anything....

My dizzy husband would like to know why is more than one sheep not called sheeps??

What are some things that people cant be ALLERGIC to?

ALLergy or Cold???????
I do suffer from allergies. Just this past weekend I started with a sore throat and low grade fever. Then it hit my nose and now has settled into my chest! Should I see my dr or my allergist???
I...

Is there any website on how to cure a miserable life?

Has anyone got a cure for sinusitis without taking antibiotics?

If someone drinks every day is that person an alcoholic?

When did you last sneeze?
i have sneezed several times while typing this Question....

Can you be allergic to a pet even if the allergy test says you're not?
My skin allergy test showed no allergies to pet dander or anything like that (just to pollen). Yet sometimes when I'm near my dog I get asthmatic type symptoms. I've decided it can be 1 of 3...

capitalisticsista
Anyone here allergic to vodka? What are your symptoms?

supergrumpers
I wouldn't know. I don't drink alcohol because I don't want to ruin my life and be a complete loser. Thanks.

razorblade_love
nope not allergic, but once I drank a whole fifth of vodka and got alcohol poisening.... just thought you should know....

julia P
i am not allergic...,i like vodka!;)

vicky l
Rating
i love vodka

Broken Soul (M.O.S) [mcrmy]
Rating
My symptons are that i become drunk.

Karen
Rating
I'm totally goofy (if you read my profile you'll see that) but I do work in health care......Did your neck seem the burn, or feel really
funny after you started to drink? That's a pretty good sign that a person has allergies to alcohol....Be careful drinking you could suffer anaphelectic shock.....It's not good that's what kills people.

Common Sense
I suppose that there are people who are allergic to alcohol but
it is pretty rare...

Fleur de Lis
People can be allergic to alcahol. If its only Vodka is could be they are allergic to potatoes.

Golden
Rating
yeah i'm terribly allergic to vodka. what happens is when i drink much of it i get dizzy, my vision goes to krap and i have a tendency to lose my balance. often slur my words.

spackler
Rating
Yes. When I drink alot of it I experience disorientation, slurred speech and blurred vision. The next day I experience dehydration and headaches.

redunicorn
I am not but I am allergic to dairy products.

Anyone that thinks they are should be checked to see if they are allergic to potatoes or wheat.

If it is the alcohol they are allergic to, that means all alcoholic drinks should be discontinued.

mishi
Rating
symtoms of being allergic to vodka.. hmmm.. prolly would be throwing it up after drinking too much of it.. gotta watch that.. drink in moderation.. water is also a clear substance .. with much better affects

The ~Muffin~ Man
Rating
Strange. If you're allergic to vodka (which is simply ethanol and water), then you should be allergic to any alcoholic beverage. I'd make sure that your "vodka" was good...alcohol can go bad over time.

First L
Rating
no

YABUT
the morning after is ruff , you now kinda slow moving , and a sore head

Koll
I don't know if its an alergy but when my cousin drank vodka she got so hot she started rolling on the floor saying she was on fire, it was pretty funny at the time but even afterwards when she was sober she said it really did burn and she wouldn't drink it anymore

jefferson l
signs and symptoms are redness, appearance of rashes and itchiness...serious allergic reaction can be associated with breathing difficulty. all you need to do is go straight to the hospital..ASAP good luck..

Max K
um dizziness, slurred speech, vomiting. O wait its just being Drunk.

sukhwinder b
Rating
You will have vomiting, &other gastric trouble.Stop taking it. If very essensial take Red wine.

jules vane
Rating
Only to about a gallon at a time! Symptoms include "blowing chow'

j231977
I don't know if I'm really allergic, but every time I have vodka I get a lump in my throat....It feels like I have a whole cherry stuck in there.

thefox
Yes. I break out in spots. Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, L.A., Vancouver... I've got the West Coast pretty well covered.

Bones
My vision gets blurred, I slur my speech, my voice gets louder and I laugh too loudly at inappropriate times...sometimes if the exposure is too severe, I get violent followed by losing my keys and getting sick.

skippybuttknuckle
I knew somebody who was allergic to vodka...but then again she was allergic to all gluten (or wheat) based stuff. I got her some potato based vodka and she did just fine. Her stomach would become upset and the horrific bowel movents she had! Do yoo have problems with any other foods? It's probably not the vodka, but something the vodka is made with.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy