Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Allergies
Health Discussion Forum

Is Michael Jackson going to become a Nazi?
do you think they will take him?
Additional Details
He did go to Germany....

How can you stop allergies?

Is it normal when you sneeze that your ears pop?
Im allergic to pollen, and that makes me get a tissue like every two seconds. But when i do sneeze in my tissue my ears pop, and I'm wondering is that only normal?...

Food allergy?
This is a stupid questions. When I eat foods like bananas, canalope, honeydew, and some kind of nuts... it makes the inside of my mouth itch ... sometimes I can even feel it in my ears ... does this ...

Am I having a food allergy reaction? (symptoms in details)?
About 2 hours after eating at a buffet, I am having a hard time breathing and my chest feels tight.

My fingers, and skin all over is itching, burning, and stinging.

What could I ...

Is anybody else plagued by mosquito bites in London?
I have covered up in bed to avoid being bitten,as previously i had been chomped on about 19 times.To find now that my left eye has closed due to a really bad reaction to a bite on my eyelid. To say i ...

I am allergic to potatoes - are sweet potatoes and yams from the same family??

How effective is herbal medicines?

My throat is constantly dry and i drink lots of water. my pee is also yellow and i drink plenty of water.?
i drink lots of water surely to make it more clear. i mean i stopped drinking soda 2 months ago is that possibly affecting it? and surely drinking water also has to stop that dry mouth thing. is ...

Allergic reaction to food, now my face is swollen?
I had an allergic reaction to a food I ate. now my face is swollen like a balloon . how do i get it down. ive already taken ...

Can I get sick from eating moldy bread?
Last night, I came home a little drunk. And as a precaution, I ate some bread to absorb the alcohol. I had one little hot dog bun--- didn't notice any weird taste. Then I had another and it ...

How do I get rid of these hives?
Benedryl makes it go away, but when it wears off, they all come back again. What do I do?...

Is there any doctor? I need help.?
Some red watery tumour grows all over my body. It just like chicken pox,but Ihad it when I was 4. Is that means I am infectious? Is there any probelm? Can this be cure and what's the medicine.T...

2 Year Old with Allergies?
I thought my son had mosquito bites (which he did) but then I noticed on his right leg on the shin a red hot rash. Then his leg started to swell. He also started to develop a lumpy rash on his back ...

Is there any peanut butter out there that doesn't' have peanuts in it but tastes like peanut butter?

Is it possible to be allergic to tea?
When I drink tea, I get a fever and I throw up within an hour of drinking it. When I smell it, I feel sick to my stomach. I think I am allergic, am I? My Aunt doesn't believe someone can be ...

What is the 'best' breed of puppy for a child with mild allergies to dog dander?

Why are my eyes red???
for the past few days my eyes have been bloody red and i haven't done anything to make them that way....i woke up twice with like this dried mucus stuff around my eyes...does anyone know whats ...

Are you allergic?
if you eat some kind of food or drink lets say milk and you get sick within minutes does that mean you are allergic to that. if i drink milk within minutes i get sick am i allergic to milk then, ...

If I am allergic to the antibotics what can I do beacuse I fell ill?

DragonDreamer
Allergic to celery?
Does anyone else's tongue get numb after eating raw celery? or am I just bizarre?

havingfun
my mother-in-law is allergic to green peppers and my mom gets all funny after eating carrots. i don't think you are bizarre. you probably are allergic to celery or something along those lines.

starrwoode
Rating
its just you

yogurlmsbunny
Its probably some type of allergic reaction that your having

plainofexistance
Bizarre. Your probably allergic.

Tania La GĂĽera
Rating
it doesn't go numb completely but yeah
only when its pre-packaged in some sort of water that preserves it
but fresh celery doesnt hurt my tongue

pixles
That is a first for me, but I am sure it is possible.

Sugar
Rating
All Allergies come from the same root cause.

A group of complex carbohydrates should normally be attached the proteins of every single cell in the human body.

The transfer of all biological data at cellular level depends upon all of those carbohydrates being in place.

Allergies are simply the result of the Immune System being compromised by the depletion of one or more of these carbohydrates. This is four times Nobel Prize winning science, with 350,000 scientific papers being written about it already.

Replacing these missing carbohydrates is quite straight forward, and completely repairs immune function.

TY
Actually, it's not unheard of.

Celery is one of the most common foods to cause oral allergy syndrome in adults in countries such as Switzerland, France and Germany. Allergy to celeriac (the celery root) is more common than to celery (the stalks of the plant), but both can sometimes cause severe reactions.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, April 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy