Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Skin Conditions
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone else have sudden attacks of itchy scalp that you can't help but scratch?What is the cause and cure

Additional Details
I went to the dermatologist and he said it's not lice. He says just dry skin. But I havn't found anything to make it stop itching as of yet....

What does it mean if your lips, tongue, and feet arent warm?
Even when its warm out what could be some causes of this ?...

How can i get rid off my eye circles?
Pls help! It really looks bad,cause it makes me look like old....

Does anyone know how to relieve ecsema....I cannot get the itching to stop?

Am i genna die?
i have ringworm or infuntego and i was genna go to the er to get stuff for it but my parents called the docotor and there not genna do anything about it today but tommorow am i genna die?...

Epidermis importance to the skin?
why is epidermis iimportance to the ...

Why do people get cold-sores on their lips and mouth predominantly?
At what point are they contagious in their cycle, and what precautions do people need to take to ensure they do not get them....

Where do nits come from?
my daughter got nits and apparently its coz i washed her hair, but a bandana on and it was a hot day so the moist and heat encouraged the nits to form....but from what?...

Acne trouble - I have bad acne ... I tried everything but they seem not to go away. Can you give me ideas!!!?

Additional Details
I am 14 years of age, and I have bad acne. I really really need some ideas for what I could do to solve this issue. What I mean by ideas is products that you know and ...

I've got a severe case of painful athlete's foot in between my toes. any advice on how to treat it?
the infection is spreading to other toes now and it is incredibly painful, i can hardly walk on my foot. i've been using daktarin cream and have seen my GP but it keeps recurring and i need ...

I suddenly have red spots in my back and face (it dosent itch) what is this?

Additional Details
Wells its not acne or anything like that so i think its allergys bc i just touched a ...

I have 3 little white sores on my tongue. Are these cancer sores. What can I do to get rid of them?

What is the fastest cheapest way to get rid of acne?

Does drinking water actually hydrate the skin?

What's the cause of too much hair falling?

Can u ever get rid of strechmarks !!!!!?

How can i get rid of a zit besides the whole toothpaste thingy??

How could dark circles be cured totally?
I have extreme darkness around my eyes. I feel ashamed for it... please help......

My face is making me mad?
ok, im 15 years old. i get pimples every now and then, but whenever i get them, i cant leave them alone! they hurt really badly so, i burst them and they feel tons better, but now i have scars. i ...

How to cure chapped lips?
My lips have been chapped for a while now, but now it is getting to the point where the skin underneath my bottom lip has turned the same color as my lips..so now it looks like I have another lip ...

Reed
I have spots on my tounge and they hurt how do i get rid of them?

Martin M
Caneston cream, you have thrush

SunshineApple
It could be trush or if they have are red and very sore - maybe they are mouth ulcers.

It best to see a GP or better still your denist! Make sure you eat lots of fruit and veg as it good source of vitamins and minerals and drink plenty of water.

Also make sure your dental hygeine is up to scratch - buy a new toothbrush and brush your teeth twice a day - sing Happy Birthday to yourself in your head as that is how long you should be brushing your teeth each day.

Hope this helps!

Lx

~welsh harri~
Rating
they are probably just ulsers and will go naturally give it 5 days try not to eat sweets or crisps or anything to salty or sugary if they do not go after 5 days go to the doctors

to get rid of them quicker go to the chemist and get bonjella or any other ulser rememedy

starlite3597
it sounds like thrush go to the doctor

Hedge Witch
Could be thrush - try Diflucan tablet.
Could be ulcers (more likely actually) - try Bonjela or using a medicated mouthwash like Oraldene.
If they don't clear up within 3 days of using those treatments though - go to the doctor!

green sky means run
Rating
Well are they white? Could be thrush... which means yeast infection (from things like HIV).. Or could be not enough water or vitamin c... When I drink too much pop or energy drinks, my tongue gets a sore spot (tiny white dot) which goes away after I drink enough water.

laplandfan
Are you sure they are not mouth ulcers as they are very sore. get some mouth ulcer gel from your chemist and some antiseptic mouth wash.

lynne c
Rating
it will be ok after a week...im sure of it i have like that before...

mojo
Rating
see doctor it could be thrush meanwhile eat yoghurt to relieve it and give you some good bacteria back

paintingneko
Rating
It is most likely an inflamed taste bud. You get them when you are eating/drinking too much of one thing for a period of time. I usually get them from drinking too much soda or eating a lot of sweets, so I just stop eating/drinking them until the "tounge pimples" go away after a few days.

heidi the ghosthunter
stop telling lies!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, November 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy