Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Alternative Medicine
Health Discussion Forum

Would you have one of your fingers surgically removed if it meant that you would be immune to all disease?

I was playin football and my lips got cut inside due to my braces what i use to help the wound heal???

How long does marijana stay in your system after smoked?

Is there a drug that instantly makes you sober when you are drunk from alcohol?
For some reason I remember hearing about this medicine that causes instant sobriety....

Are there any good home-made remedies (that work) for cold sores?

Constipation - what's a good herb to help with constipation?
I want something natural, not exlax....

Alternate ways to treat high blood pressure.?
Any suggestions for treating high blood pressure other than drugs. I took a blood pressure medicine called Toprol, and it ruined my immune system and they think that is why I contracted lichen ...

Where do you draw the line on use/abuse of drugs?

Whats the best over the counter stress pills?

Additional Details
I'm quitting smoking and it's quit stressful!...

I just do not have any energy anymore?
I play Racquetball twice a week so I do not think it is exercise. I have been to Doctors and they can find nothing wrong. It just seems to keep getting worse. Any ideas to help me get a boost?...

What is the difference between unconsciousness & the unconscious?

Is chiropractic in general a good alternative treatment?

What is the best method in detoxifying ones self?
Someone has mentioned to me about Spectrum Labs? mentioned in maybe 'High Times'? Something to put on ones skin and oral herbs?...

Why does homeopathy continually fail double blind clinical trials?

Additional Details
Sudhakar B: Of course there is a placebo effect when treating animals; the difference is it is in the eyes of the ...

Someone i know is on drugs?
what can i do to help her?
shes my best friend but shes been acting wierd lately and one of her friends told me she was on ...

I dont know what i'm going to ask?

What are fish oil pills good for?
ive heard they are good for athritis and regulating your digestive system.....

What is the best pain relief from a bad sunburn?

Home Remedy: Antibiotic?
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good herbal/ natural combination of things to act as an antibiotic? I've read many places that garlic is the #1 thing that could be used as a natural ...

What is the best way to quit smoking?
I have tried cold turkey but that didn't work is there any suggestions???...

Purepeace
How to get a good night sleep in a natural way?

John S
Rating
Here are some herbs that might be helpful:

http://sleepdisorders.about.com/cs/herb/a/herbs.htm

Peyton
Rating
Okay I am a total expert in this as I have suffered from insomnia for 2 years. I tried every single presciption some worked some didnt. I did accupuncture, massage therapy and hypnosis. I got a hottub and a pool. I take long baths in my garden tub and nothing worked until.... I went to the health food store and bought a bottle of Melantonin. It is cheap. I take a pill every night when I get into bed. I feel very sleepy within the hour. If I wake up sometime during the night I can take another.

I did ask my Dr and he said it was perfectly safe. He even suggested that I take 2 at the beginning of the night.

Good Luck

Lana C
Rating
Try drinking an infusion of one teaspoon to a cup of boiling water of chamomile or limeflower or an infusion of 2 teaspoons of the following mixture:
2 parts passionflower and skullcap, 1 part valerian and hops, and 1/2 part licorice.
Another effective remedy is two teaspoons of cider vinegar and one of honey mixed into a cup of hot water.
For more herbal sleep remedies and how to prepare them, visit http://www.self-healingexpressions.com/herbalhealingrecipes.html

Hope this helps.
Lana

!!@!!
i would make shore i get lot's of exercise, through out the day&drink so sleepy time tea.

spiritual healer
By doing meditation for fifteen to twentyfive minutes while sitting on the bed in the night.

curious
Rating
Drink a glass of warm milk ,do some simple stretching or yoga before you go to bed.
Don't do any,especially heavy exercise late at night because this will only make u more alert.
Make sure the bed is comfortable. The pillow must not be too high or too low.
The simplest ,but most important way is to relax .

amembal4444
Rating
First and foremost, eliminate tensions, stress and over-exertion.
Tensions and stress both physical and mental contribute greatly towards insomnia or sleep related problems. Similarly, if you overwork then your body gets so tired that you cant sleep.
The first thing you need to do is do some relaxation techniques using either Yoga or meditation. It helps.
Have a very hot water bath it relaxes the body. Soft music also helps in relaxing.
Try these methods you will be ok.

consultant_gomatthikr
Just take a walk one hour before bed.Meditate and do yoga daily.
Keep stress out of your mind before sleep.

Dr.sripriya l
If u dont sleep in the day u will have a good night sleep. still if u have problems tell us the right cause and we may give u some sufggesions

gaayathri R
take some jeera in to your palm's rub gently and make a small bag and smell for 3 or 4 times you would get sleep immediately

Raghavendra R
Rating
Have a cold or hot bath depending upon the climate condition. Listen a good music and close your eyes . Visualise that you are going to see heaven and enjoying the place in and around , Never go to the bed unless you get the sleep. You will sleep without any disturbance at least 6 hours to my estimate. I promise that you will get good sleep Yours VRVRAO

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy